Did you just receive your y-valve 2-way connector?
Here's a short video on how to install it!
HOW TO CONNECT THE HIGH PRESSURE JET SWEEPER WITH EITHER THE SINGLE CONNECTOR OR GOOSENECK CONNECTOR
- Ensure that the threads in both the gooseneck connector (or single connector) and the jet sweeper are in place. Sometimes the threads loosen during shipment.
- Remove any connections you have attached to the end of your hose.
- Connect the gooseneck valve first to the end of the hose by twisting.
- Then connect the jet sweeper to the gooseneck connector.
- Use the handle on your gooseneck to control the water flow to the jet sweeper.
- Easy as pie!